To assist us in making a speedy decision on your loan application the following documentation must be submitted when making your application:
- Three most recent payslips for all parties whose income is used to support the loan application, or proof of social welfare payment or pension or in the case of the self-employed we will require the most recent audited accounts together with a tax clearance cert.
- Proof of PPS number (Payslip, Medical Card, Revenue Commissioners document, or Social Welfare document)
- Last 3 months Bank Account statements for all parties whose income is used to support the loan. NB must include last month end.
- Photo ID & Evidence of Address (Passport, Driver’s licence / bank statement, utility bill or official correspondence from either the Revenue Commissioners or The Department of Social Welfare less than 3 months old)
Other Documentation that may be required can include:
- Most recent Credit card statement for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.
- If you have a mortgage we are obliged to obtain confirmation that your mortgage is up to date and is being paid in accordance with the original mortgage agreement.
- Quotes or Invoices for the purchase of goods or services related to the loan purpose e.g. Home Improvements
In all cases the Credit Union reserves the right to request additional documentation.