To open an account you will need:
- Current photo ID (for example Passport or Driving licence)
- Proof of Address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement) less than 3 months old.
- Proof of your PPS number (e.g. Medical card, Payslip)
- €1 administration fee to join credit union
You can complete a Membership Application form at any time when the office is open. Forms are available in the office, or in the Downloads section of our website. Junior accounts (under 16s), and Joint accounts are also welcome.
You can now also use our Online Membership Application , simply click the ‘Join Online Now’ link (below) and you can enter your details and upload your documents from the comfort of your home or workplace.
If you have any difficulty providing the identity documents mentioned above, a member of staff can discuss possible alternative verification documents, just call us or ask at the counter.
Once your account is open you can lodge money in a number of convenient ways:
- In the office during opening hours
- Over the phone by Debit Card
- Setting up a Direct Debit
- Online using a Debit Card for CU Online members
Call in to our branch or join online today.